A user account and identity must be verified before the user can start trading on Tokenize Xchange. This is to comply with existing rules on Know-Your-Customer (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) set out by Securities Commission Of Malaysia (SC)
Once you have successfully signed up and verified your email address, follow the steps below to verify your identity. You will be directed to the Verification page after your first sign in.
Step 1: Submit your personal information. Make sure your name and address tally with your personal documents. Click “Next” to proceed to documents upload.
Step 2: Submit your personal documents to verify your identity. The two required documents are: Photo ID and Proof of Address.
All submitted documents for your Identity Verification have to be uploaded in Full Colour and of High Resolution. These are requirements to ensure we can view your details for your account’s evaluation.
1. Photo ID
- For all other nationalities, we accept passport.
- Passport: Submit a copy of the information page of your passport.
- Malaysian Identity Card (Blue NRIC) / Permanent Resident (Pink NRIC) Submit a copy of both front and back of your Identity Card.
- We DO NOT accept any other form of identity cards e.g. Work Permit, Employment Pass, driver license, transport concession card, and tertiary student identity card.
- Next, you need to take Selfie.
2. Proof of Address
- We accept the full-page scanned copy of only the following documents: utility bill, bank statement, cable bill, or cell phone bill.
- The bill must be dated within the last 3 months.
- Your name and your address must be clearly shown. Your address must match the address you have provided in Step 1.
Select the correct type of Photo ID – Passport or NRIC:
- Passport: You may upload only 1 file.
- NRIC: You may upload maximum 2 files.
Click on “Choose File” to upload the documents.
Select your documents (Photo ID and Proof of Address) and click Upload.
Once both your documents (Photo ID and Proof of Address) have been uploaded, click on the “Next” button.
Step 3: You will be directed to Credit Report Consent page. please read before you Tick and click Next
The Consent Form
Step 4: Mobile Verification
To complete your account registration, mobile verification needs to be enabled.
- Please key in your Malaysian Mobile Number int the box provided, and click Send OTP button to receive a one - time password.
- Upon receiving SMS of your OTP through your mobile phone, please enter the OTP and click Next.
- You will get another notification if your OTP is correct. Your mobile number is now verified.
Step 5: Once your identity and mobile are successfully submitted, you can view Market Page, but please note to allow a few working days for your account to be verified.
You will receive a notification email when your account has successfully verified.