There are currently 7 digital assets up for trading on Tokenize which are Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Solana, Uniswap and Ripple. These are the Digital Assets that is allowed by the Securities Commission of Malaysia at the moment.
To buy coins, simply go on the Market page, select the coin you would like to buy, and choose either to buy it at Limit or Market price. Then, fill in the amount and/or price (for Limit). You may visit this article for the steps of buying digital assets.
To sell your coins, simply go on the Market page, select the coin you would like to sell, and choose either to sell it at Limit or Market price. Then, fill in the amount and/or price (for Limit). You may visit this article for the steps of selling digital assets.
0.8% trading fee will be charged for Taker Orders, while 0.1% trading fee will be charged for Maker Orders. There will be a service tax of 6% levied on the trading fees. More info about our Fees and Charges here.
1. A Limit Order is an Order with a condition to buy or sell a specified quantity of an Asset at a specified price.
2. A Limit Order will only Fill at the specified price or a price better than the specified price based on price optimization algorithms. Any quantity that is not Filled rests on the continuous Order Book until it is Filled or cancelled.
3. Limit Orders will be placed with one of the following Time in Force Instructions whereby the Order will stay on the Order Book until it is completely Filled or until manually cancelled by the Customer.
1. Market Order is an Order to buy or sell a specified quantity of an Asset at the best available price of existing Orders on the Order Book. A valid Market Order will be immediately placed on the Order Book as a Taker Order.
2. Tokenize Xchange does not guarantee that a Market Order will Fill at the price specified. A Market Order may Fill at a number of different prices, based on the quantity of the Market Order and the quantities of the existing Orders on the Order Book at the time.
3. Market Orders are susceptible to ‘slippage’. When a Market Order is placed, depending on the volume and prices of Orders on the Order Book at the time, the Market Order may Fill at a price less favourable than the most recent trade price.
Read more about Market Order here: https://tokenizemalaysia.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360046590373-Market-Order
1. A Stop Order is an instruction to place an Order to buy or sell a specified quantity of an Asset but only if and when the last trade price on the Order Book is equal or is lower than the Stop Price (in the case of an Order to sell).
2. When a Stop Order is placed, it will be considered ‘active’ until the Stop Order executes by placing the relevant Order when the Stop Price is triggered.
3. A Stop Order is not placed on the Order Book and is not visible to other Customers, but any resulting Order is placed and visible.
Read more about Stop Order here: https://tokenizemalaysia.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045987274-Stop-Orders
|Digital Asset||Minimum Trading Quantity|
Select 'Orders' on the dashboard. Then, choose either 'Spot Pending Orders' or 'Spot Completed Orders'. See more info here.
Please note that only Market orders should be executed instantly. Limit orders will only Fill at the specified price or a price better than the specified price based on price optimization algorithms. Any quantity that is not Filled rests on the continuous Order Book until it is Filled or cancelled.
No, order cancellation will not incur you any charge.
No. We provide fiat to digital asset pairing only (e.g: MYR-BTC)
Prices of digital assets are determined by the market they are traded, which is by means of supply and demand.
Please refer here for more info how to set up the price alert.
Price alert help you notify the price of your coin as per what you set or aimed for. This alert can be set as one-off or on-going.
Limit order is one of the most basic order types. It allows the trader to specify a price and amount they would like to buy or sell. Maker is when you place an order, and it does not trade immediately, so your order stays in the order book and waits for someone else to fill/match with it later. Taker is someone who decides to place an order that is instantly matched with an existing order on the order book.