Simply log in to your account, then choose Settings and select ‘Password’. You will be required to enter your old and new password and finish it off by hitting ‘Submit’.
On the sign in page of our website and app, please click ‘Forgot Your Password?’ and an email with further instructions will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions until you successfully reset your password. If you do not receive any email from us, don’t forget to check the Junk/Spam folder of your email too.
There may be several reasons why you are unable to log in:
1. You may have login with a different email address. Ensure you log in with the email that you used to sign up with Tokenize.
2. You might have forgotten your password. You can reset your password by following the steps in this guide.
3. Are you logging in from a different IP address? No worries, you can still log in by following the steps in this guide.
4. Your account is disabled. Please reach out to us to enable your account again.
Here are some tips you can follow:
- Change your password every 3 months.
- Password length of at least 8 characters.
- Use a combination of uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and special characters.
- In addition, you are strongly encouraged to enable two-factor authentication (2FA).
- Block all unauthorized IP address.
Two-factor authentication (or 2FA) is a secondary security measure meant to verify your identity before login. Tokenize Xchange highly encourages users to enable the 2FA to ensure that your account stays protected. You may refer to the guide here to enable the 2FA.
You may save a screenshot of your QR code, copy and paste the Secret Key and keep it in somewhere safe or jot down the Key and store someplace secure.
Please open your Google Authenticator app, then look for the 6-digit code under the pairing of your Tokenize account in the app. Enter the code on your Tokenize app to log in. Note that one code is only valid for 30 seconds.
For such situations, Tokenize will need to reset the 2FA for your account since the Google Authenticator has been uninstalled and the pairing on the app to your account is gone. Please send us the photo of your Identity Card (front and back) and take a selfie while holding your Identity Card and a paper written with ‘Tokenize, Reset 2FA, today’s date dd/mm/yyyy’ to this email email@example.com. Refer here for more information.
Open the Google Authenticator app on your device. Then, scan the saved QR code or enter the Secret Key. A 6-digit code will be generated for your Tokenize account. You can also refer to the steps here.
Users must contact us using the email address used during sign up. We are only able to assist users who reach us through their registered email address on Tokenize in order to protect our users’ data privacy.
Security is our topmost priority. We have implemented a few layers of security enhancement to reduce the risk of our platform being hacked or misused. We partner with reputable technology and compliance service providers to enhance the security level of our platform.
You can have our assurance that your money is safe with us is and will not be used for unlawful purposes. We have a contingency plan in place to ensure all user will be able to safely withdraw their deposits in the event of an unpreventable clampdown of our bank account.
Our Compliance department will study the reports produced by Experian on the bankruptcy and will advise the board of directors, decision will be made, and the customer will be informed.